Whether you are traditional shop or a large shop with expanded services, finding an insurance agent who understands the nuances of the manufacturing industry is important. Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley provides a wide variety of coverage options
for manufacturing clients. We are happy to identify a program to meet the specific needs of your business including:
- This type of insurance will protect you against the loss of property including fire, lightning, water damage or wind. Most importantly, Business Income insurance can help to restore your lost income and maintain your continuing expenses while your building is being restored.
- Equipment Breakdown - This would include malfunction production equipment, electrical control panels, and other apparatus. An extended period of time with equipment broken can result in a severe loss for the business.
- Liability Insurance
- This type of insurance is necessary to keep you protected from a wide range of claims made by customers, visitors and even passersby. For example, if product fails because of a manufacturing defect, design defect or a lack of caution warnings and causes bodily injury and/or property damage.
- Crime Insurance - Protects assets of the business from missing or misuse of funds.
- Pollution - During the manufacturing process there is a possibility of contamination of ground, air, and water from the chemicals, paint and solvents used. Strict adherence to federal and state guidelines is critical in disposing of wastes.
- This insurance provides coverage for legal liability for others' bodily injury and property damage that occurs out of the use of your business autos or even your liability if you or one of your employees in involved in an accident with their own vehicle . You can also protect your vehicles for physical damage in the event of an accident or other damages.
Workers Compensation Insurance
- This insurance provides your employees with medical benefits and lost wages in the event that they become ill or are injured during the scope and course of their employment with your company.
- Cyber/Privacy Liability - Protection of personally identifiable information from paper or digital breach.
We will guide you through the various coverage options. You will be able to walk away with confidence and peace of mind, knowing you have the right protection for your business.
Based on the program you select, you may have access to various value added services such as:
Discounted background checks and drug testing
Access to a human resources hotline
Risk management and safety support services
Pay as you go Workers Compensation payment plans integrated with payroll
Health Care Reform Compliance Audit
Get your quote today.
To get started, click the request a review of your policy button below and you will be put in contact with an experienced agent to supply you a free, no-obligation insurance quote. The sooner we receive your information, the sooner we will get you the best protection for your small business.