As a business owner in the hospitality industry, your insurance program must address a variety of risks that threaten your operation. From coastal resort hotels to multi-unit business traveler properties, our Hotel Insurance specialists work with you and your team to develop a comprehensive insurance program to protect you, your employees and your guests.
Specialized Protection For Your Hotel
From slip and fall accidents involving guests to property damages that threaten your income stream, our team will develop a program to address the unique insurance needs of hotel operators. At Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley, you will get a policy that is designed to meet the unique needs of your hospitality business, while providing you with the most affordable rates possible.
Comprehensive Hotel Liability Insurance Programs for a Variety of Hospitality Risks
- Company owned or franchised properties
- Coastal resort hotels
- Independent hotels
- Boutique hotels
- Conference centers
- Economy motels
- Bed & Breakfasts
Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley provides a wide variety of coverage options and we are happy to tailor a program to meet the specific needs of your hotel including:
- Property Insurance
- This type of insurance will protect you against the loss of property including fire, lightning, water damage or wind. Most importantly, Business Income insurance can help to restore your lost income and maintain your continuing expenses while your hotel is being restored.
- Liability Insurance
- General Hotel Business Insurance will protect you against injuries that someone sustains within your facility, as well as other liability claims that you may face. This includes property liability insurance, personal liability insurance and advertising injury liability insurance just to mention a few.
- Guests' Property Coverage
- Protects you for your legal liability if your guests' property is lost or damaged while on your property. An important Hotel Insurance coverage to have to help maintain good will in the event of an unexpected event.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- This is a type of liability insurance that will supplement your general liability insurance policy to protect you against claims of wrongful termination, sexual harassment, workplace harassment, breach of contract, discrimination, failure to promote or employ, negligent evaluation, defamation and more.
- Data Breach Liability Insurance
- This coverage provides critical protection and resources in the event of a data breach of customer information. The hospitality sector, large and small operators alike, have been the target of such crimes.
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- This insurance provides benefits and loss of wage coverage to your employees if they are injured or become ill during the course of their employment with your facility. If the illness or injury results in the death of an employee, this addition to your Hotel Liability Insurance will provide their dependents with financial support and for final expenses.
As Hotel Business Insurance specialists, we will guide you through the various coverage options. You will be able to walk away with confidence and peace of mind, knowing you have the right protection for your hotel.
Click on the button below so we can review your current Hotel Liability Insurance program.