Emergency Services Insurance
"My heroes are those that risks their lives everyday to protect our world and make it a better place - police, firefighters and members of our armed forces." - Sidney Sheldon
Along the Delmarva Peninsula we are blessed with incredibly strong communities with even stronger volunteer residents. It is with pride that members serve on the local fire department and we honor those that take their time and give back. We feel strongly about protection and we want to make sure that you can concentrate on saving lives with the confidence that you are properly covered. With extensive knowledge in the Emergency Services industry and more than seventy-five years of experience, Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley
is an advisor you can trust.
Reliable Coverage That Is Customized and Affordable
We know what really matters to your organization. Our experienced agents are constantly monitoring the marketplace for the most cost-effective solutions from financially stable
providers. Our service team recognizes the importance of a quick turnaround with certificates of insurance being delivered within one day of the request.
Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley proudly offers a special program designed for your organizations. The Emergency Services Insurance Program (ESIP) was specifically created to meet the specific needs of an
emergency services organization. The program offers the following coverage:
PROPERTY - ESIP Property provides Guaranteed Replacement Cost coverage for your Real Property (buildings) and Personal Property.
- COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY - Designed specifically to meet the special insurance needs of emergency service organizations like yours.
- CRIME - Offering Commercial or Government Crime coverage, we expand the definition of employee on our crime policy to include non-compensated officers, directors and board members, treasurers and tax collectors as well as volunteer workers.
- BUSINESS AUTOMOBILE - ESIP Business Automobile coverage is designed to protect your organization and its members from potential lawsuits arising from motor vehicle accidents and applies to your vehicles as well as those of your members while they are engaged in their duties for you. Coverage for damage to your private passenger type vehicles can also be provided for your individual members.
- EMERGENCY APPARATUS - The Emergency Apparatus coverage in our ESIP policy is designed to provide physical damage coverage for your emergency vehicles on an Agreed Value basis, with a scheduled limit of insurance selected by you. With this coverage, we pay the lesser of the Agreed Value, the actual replacement cost or the repair cost of the vehicle.
- PORTABLE EQUIPMENT - ESIP Portable Equipment provides Guaranteed Replacement Cost coverage for property normally used away from your premises in the performance of your duties as an emergency services organization. This covers such things as turnout gear, defibrillators, EMS kits, portable radios, pagers and members property.
- UMBRELLA/EXCESS LIABILITY - Our Umbrella/Excess Liability policy is designed to provide extra limits of insurance above the primary limits provided under our package policy. It also covers damages and any legal defense costs you incur if the coverage under the primary policies is exhausted.
- ACCIDENT AND SICKNESS - ESIP’s Accident & Sickness policy is designed to provide your financial security for your members, with benefits to address the many concerns your fire and emergency medical services personnel have should they become injured or ill while performing duties for your organization. 24 Hour coverage available.
- CYBER LIABILITY - Cyber liability claims are on the rise, and ESIP is ready to respond. If your organization has laptops, smart phones, cell phones, copiers, fax machines, stored patient and/or members’ personal information, flash drives, etc. you could experience a breach in security that will cost thousands of dollars to rectify.
In addition there is value added services that could benefit the association at no extra cost. Such services include:
In-depth training library including 70+ courses for e-learning
Risk Management Survey & Recommendation Reports
Access to comprehensive training critical to the safety of emergency service providers
- Safety & Training Specialists
- On-Site Training Options
Safety Materials & Posters
Sample Policies & Development Guidelines
Risk Management Plan Development
Employment Practice Liability Hotline
All you have to do to get started is simply click on the policy review button. You will be connected with a friendly and knowledgeable Atlantic/Smith,
Cropper & Deeley agent who will guide you through the entire process. Any questions or concerns that you have about your coverage will be addressed
accurately and in a timely manner.